Saturday, September 5, 2009

dearest Ensenada






September 5, 2009

Today I woke up in a nice quite apartment inside and with a view to the Pacific Ocean outside. I don’t know if life can ever again be boring for me, I won’t just let it happen!
Two days ago I came to Ensenada the second time and one more time I have such a kick-ass experience that I can say again – Ensenada is cool!;)
On the first night here I was already drinking beer on the beach with two smart and funny people. We were speaking, laughing, I went swimming (this time I was a nice girl – only topless). And I had pleasant time there, watching the moon, showing off a little with Miriam in who knows more incredible gymnastics poses ;) haha))
On the next day they showed me Laguna Hanson. And that was one of those places where you want to stay no matter how dangerous it can be or how much money it can cost to you! It is an amazing place, charming treats of wild nature and even wild people, littering on the ground. I felt this Mexican freedom, freedom of lands, of behavior of spirit, fresh air and the Vanilla smell from trees! I love it! I was circling on one place, waving hands, looking at the spinning beautiful sky and it was it, I was there!!! Thanking my God for all that he does for me and thanking all the people who brought me here at this point at particular this part of my life and my progress.
I start thinking when it all started - in the bar in Atlanta, where I met V and he presented me the acquaintance of A in San Francisco and there I met a person S who shared with me the blessed place hidden in mountains and where I had a sign sanding me to south, or it started with a girl E whom I met in my University and who brought me to that bar? Or may be it is University was the main part of this long chain….. I can go deeper and deeper, but what I can definitely say that all the things which happen they happen with the purpose and I am really glad that I figured this out not so late as I could!

The things that I've learned from the trip to Ensenada:
1. in those parts of Earth where there is a big chance of Tsunami everybody knows that when ocean water goes far from the shore and you can see all the fish and all the ocean citizens open under the sky it means that you have to RUN!!! Climb the highest tree, or run to the top of mountain or somewhere high and safe as the Water which left the Earth will definitely come back with the enormous energy and power!
2. some specific trees in Baja California smell like vanilla
3. the wholes which you can see in the ground could belong to innocent moles but they can also contain Tarantulas:)
4. in Mexico is very important to shake your shoes before you put there you feet and check if nothing is there, as there could be Scorpions.
5. also very important – don’t keep drugs in your car, they have military stops which check cars in a lot of places between cities and believe me you don’t want to mess with the guys in uniform in Mexico!!
6. and concluding this I want you to know that when you cross the Mexican boarder you better have Tarjeta de Migracion, it costs you $20 backs and with this thing you don’t have to worry about getting into jail without it! *I’ll figure out later if Russians actually need it..

And don’t forget your smile and your politeness as on your way you’ll meet indeed friendly locals and have a great time eating seafood or tacos with a beer or Mecheladas or whatever you can find. Mexico is fantastic to make yourself as happy as you’ve never been!!
Ciao,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment