Wednesday, September 2, 2009

about me


Hi All!
My name is Anastasia, I’m from Russian Federation – the biggest country in the world and one of the biggest disordered places you can find on Earth.
At this point of my life I find myself on the road seeking for the better world and for the peace.
I was every time one of those who was called nutts, dressing in a weird way, trying to cause indignation and to be a point of issue. I don’t like boring things and I believe that in my country there are too many boring people, afraid to be someone, scared to show their real faces and scared to start living with open eyes! Interesting fact but after I started traveling i met more and more inspiring people from every place on Earth, thus Russia as well.
I was an outcast from the kindergarten, society didn’t understand my stream of thoughts. The only person who was every time with me is my dearest Mom, now i am too far from her and usual events!
I remember not so long time ago I met a guy who was the first one to bully me at school. He was a little drunk and tipsy and said that he loved me all those years, and I was laughing so much, saying that he was giving me really hard time back then!!!  Right now I have my best friend, couple close ones, amazing acquaintances and I can defenatly say that I am happy!!! Thank you all who halped me and who believes in me and my aims!
Big hugs and kisses,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment