Monday, October 5, 2009

La Paz

9 September 2009

Now I’m in La Paz, my credit card is blocked I don’t know how to deal with Russian bank from Mexico, there is $100 pesos in my pocket and I’m looking for the decision how to make it!

Tonight we plan to drink vodka and tequila with guys, now we are four and everybody from different countries – one Russian, one American, one Canadian and now one more – Mexican ;)

I eager to make it and I won’t have to go back, biting my nails in sadness and shaming tears in my eyes! I’ve heard some stories how brave and desperate people crossed the countries without money and how they were inspired with the free nomadic way of life and how they were sharing and learning on their road. And I don’t understand why I can’t be like them, be a simple human seeking for the piece of happiness in this internal life and bless. I want to feel the value of this life and I want to help others to understand it through my experience and my conclusions and in my dream I want everybody see this beauty which I admire right now!

Today I had colored dreams about trees, caws, cactuses and peaceful life on this planet. And I believe tomorrow will bring me more adventure and some interesting turns! Life is amazing!!

Salut,

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment